[Webcom] Edit Login for www.osgeo.org

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 18 13:55:24 EST 2008

Is anyone else on Webcom interested, willing or able to handle these
kinds of minor drupal admin tasks? :)   I will take care of them
otherwise, but it's a good way to get to know certain parts of Drupal.

Arnulf, your "older" account predates when we used LDAP, so it fails
now, since we _only_ authenticate against LDAP now.  There's a job
for someone who wants to see who else fails? :)

I updated your old account so it authenticates against LDAP, so you
can keep your same username, profile, permissions, etc.  Please test
it.  I deactivated your new one.

Tyler