[Webcom] Edit Login for www.osgeo.org

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sun Jan 20 05:37:38 EST 2008

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Is anyone else on Webcom interested, willing or able to handle these
> kinds of minor drupal admin tasks? :)   I will take care of them
> otherwise, but it's a good way to get to know certain parts of Drupal.

I don't really care too much for the inner workings of Drupal but to cover another time zone I can take of minor stuff if that helps anybody.

> Arnulf, your "older" account predates when we used LDAP, so it fails
> now, since we _only_ authenticate against LDAP now.  There's a job for
> someone who wants to see who else fails? :)
>
> I updated your old account so it authenticates against LDAP, so you can
> keep your same username, profile, permissions, etc.  Please test it.  I
> deactivated your new one.
>
> Tyler

Still does nto work. But now I get a different error when trying to log in in with my LDAP account "arnulf" at http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid

* Another user already exists in this system with the same login name. You should contact the system's administrator in order to solve this conflict.
* Sorry. Unrecognized username or password. Have you forgotten your password?

I did not request for a new password at https://www.osgeo.org/user/password because my OSGeo account/password for Trac still works fine (= I have not forgotten my pwd). So I guess something is wrong with my Drupal login?

Regards, Arnulf.