[Webcom] Board tasks

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 24 13:46:31 EST 2008

Hi,
there is no description of what the board's tasks are except for this
tidbit here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Board_tasks

This page points to the web site in general. To clean up things we should
maybe consider moving this list to the main site [1] and delete it from
the Wiki. There we can link to the corporation certificate and point to
Delaware's laws which also list some board member tasks.

Rgeards, Arnulf.

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/board_and_officers.html
...this link could use a more speaking alias like:
http://www.osgeo.org/board_and_officers
...but I know that there are different opinions on this, just a suggestion.

--
Arnulf Benno Christl
http://www.osgeo.org