[Webcom] Front page changes

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Jul 4 17:32:48 EDT 2008

On 05.07.2008 00:07, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:

> Just to add a comment, doesn't the incubation asterisk seem so
> "alphanumeric"? I would change it by a simple tiny yellow star or
> something like that.
>
> I'm not a (web) designer but I'm sure there has to be tones of samples
> to get something cool to see.

Sure, that should be easy to do. We could use

instead of

Which is pretty ugly with UPPERCASE HTML. HTML is now mostly xhtml
(which is xml, which is case sensitive), and even html 4 is usually
written in lowercase, for easy transfer.

This would make the star be in fron of the name though, is that a
problem? We could also make it with an image, but that would be less
nice to do, since these blocks are hand-written html. Perhaps we should
put a mini OSGeo compass in front of the graduated projects, and have it
absent on the ones in incubation?

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>