[Webcom] Restructuring the wiki

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jun 16 12:24:46 EDT 2008

Hah, somehow I don't see Frank as the bewildered type, despite his
protestations. :)

I don't have any particular opinion on the structure that you have
chosen, and I applaud all of the effort that you put into categorization
over the weekend.

My main concern is that there is not so much structure imposed on the
wiki that it becomes impossible for volunteers (currently, you!) to
maintain.  However, without structure information is really difficult to
find, so as long as you or others are willing to organise pages as they
are entered, then I think this is a good compromise.  And I think that
most users will pick up on existing categories if they are consistently
applied.

Jason