[Webcom] New OSGeo Wiki Startpage proposal

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 23 12:32:59 EDT 2008

On 12-Jun-08, at 12:34 AM, Arnulf Christl wrote:

> I strongly recommend to not set $wg_RawHtml=true for the OSGeo Wiki
> because it will attract all kinds of really ugly spam stuff.

Markus, Is this needed for your changes work?  Have you any ideas for
best solving the warnings laid out here?:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:%24wgRawHtml

Perhaps one of the various additional security options could be
applied and make everyone at ease.  I can enable the raw html setting
any time, but think it prudent to have some restriction on its use.