[Webcom] How can I add Korean language in a translation tab?

Sanghee Shin endofcap at gmail.com
Mon May 5 06:18:46 EDT 2008

Hi all,

First of all nobody in korean language chapter made an objection to my being
the official translation liaison. So, if you have any business regarding
Korean language translation, please feel free to contact me.

By the way when we started to translate OSGeo web page into Korean, we found
that there's no Korean lanaguage row in the translation tab. Therefore we
couldn't create translation node for the korean language. Would you please
help us to sort out this problem?

You help will be appreciated.

best regards,
--