[Webcom] How can I add Korean language in a translation tab?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon May 5 11:41:56 EDT 2008

OK, that works for us; please let us know as you get more osgeo userids
that want to translate.

I've added the Korean language, but not enabled it.  Please let me know
if this allows you to start adding pages.  If it does, then once you
have some key pages added we can turn it on.  I haven't done this before
but I think Tyler knows more about this?

Hmm.  We don't seem to have a flag for Korean.  I wonder if Korean is
one of those cases where displaying a flag is not politically a very
good idea?  Perhaps we should turn off the flags?

Jason