[Webcom] Foundation / Community / Projects Boxes

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen at Ticheler.net
Mon May 5 16:50:06 EDT 2008

On May 5, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I'm personally ambivalent about the project info pages on the web.  I
> think their greater value is the "one page handout" format for
> tradeshows.
> I have been adding new projects with direct links with the intention
> that
> when a project info page was prepared we would point to that instead.
> But I wouldn't mind ditching the project info pages on the web
> entirely.

I have updating this page for GeoNetwork on my to do list for a long
time. I just don't get to it because I can't do the editing directly
and thus have to start writing clear instructions for someone instead
of hacking myself. And I've noticed that actually keeps me from doing
it :-(

I think a one pager is good, but it requires an easy process to be
able to update it :-)

Ciao,
Jeroen