[Webcom] Foundation / Community / Projects Boxes

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon May 5 17:15:56 EDT 2008

Let me know if you want editor rights on the Drupal instance.  We've
handed them out to project contacts in the past (GRASS I think) and
would be happy to do that again.

Like I said, I see value in these pages, but if they're not up to date
and a little better formatted they may be doing more harm than good.

Jason