[Webcom] Drupal CSS Text Size Change?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon May 12 10:31:47 EDT 2008

Wolf Bergenheim wrote:
> Now?

Wolf,

I have no idea what my DPI setting is.  Things used to be reasonable, and
then they got really big.  I'm running 1900x1200 on a 24 inch screen.

The current settings seem ok, though I find it odd that the spotlight/news
and event text is so much smaller than the other main page text.

I'm really not clear on why this changed at all.  Can't you just put it back?
I guess it is because things looked small on your screen?