[Webcom] wiki cleanup needed

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Oct 8 17:15:04 EDT 2008

Dave, don't go that fast with the clean up
:-)

part of that images without categories are mine.
sorry
I promise to categorize them

It seems to me a good idea to ask on discuss list, there's a lot's of
people contributing.
we should give a decent amount of time before cleaning up.
maybe putting pages and images in a "trash" category before "empty" it.

lorenzo