[Webcom] UK local chapter

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Feb 17 10:31:35 EST 2009

Le Tuesday 17 February 2009 15:36:01 Joanne Cook, vous avez écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> Tyler Mitchell has suggested I get in touch with you regarding the
> possibility of getting some web pages for the UK local chapter in the main
> OSGeo drupal instance. He suggests we might be able to have pages under the
> URL www.osgeo.org/uk/.
>
> I'm really keen to maintain a very strong link between the chapter and the
> main OSGeo site, and to maintain consistent branding throughout, so to me
> this seems like the best way to do the local chapter site, rather than
> striking out on our own. However, if you feel that this is a bad idea for
> some reason, then don't hesitate to tell me so!
>
> If this is OK, how would we proceed with this?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Jo

Hi,

Do you think it is better to get Local Chapter web site on the drupal osgeo
web site?

I was wondering about this as the Francophone Local chapter is building is own
website for our legal association (http://osgeo.gloobe.org/osgeo/ ). We are
using dokuwiki, but it seems not a problem to switch to a drupal framework.

What do the community and the webiste commitee think about this?

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin