[Webcom] UK local chapter

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 17 10:53:39 EST 2009

I just wanted the committee here to discuss any concerns they might
have about hosting local chapter sites.  To date, most just use the
wiki or create something on their own server somewhere.  Giving one
or two leads from a local chapter access to drupal to create new
content is a simple process.

Any concerns?  If not, I will help get Jo lined up to make pages.
Really, the access rights are no different than those of our
translators, so it's pretty simple to set up.

Thanks for nudging on this Jo.
Tyler