[Webcom] Translators please read!

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 16 11:49:55 EST 2010

I've made a stand alone web page now for the list of sponsor logos on
http://osgeo.org/sponsors

This can now be used in the Drupal pages where you used to have to put a lot
of ugly code :)  The goal here is to keep the non-English pages up to date a
bit easier.  Now you just need to insert:

<iframe src="/files/sponsors/sponsor_logos.html" width="100%" height="800px"
frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Keep your translated intro paragraphs and my closing contact info and you're
all set!

Hope that helps.  If someone gets a chance to try it out, please let me know.

Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director, OSGeo
tmitchell at osgeo.org
+1-250-303-1831
See you at FOSS4 2011 Denver in September!