[Webcom] Translators please read!

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 05:37:54 EST 2010

Tyler,
I'm unclear about the process or web pages that translators will update.

As mentioned in our last marketing IRC, our OSGeo-Live documentation is
being translated, and we can potentially copy these translated pages to
osgeo.org. Someone just needs to work out the process to copy the html
or RST  into drupal.

We could also potentially ask translators to translate key osgeo pages
the same way.

Translating process:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate

Nightly translated pages: