[Webcom] Webcom

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:44:08 EST 2010

  Jason,
Great to see you step forward to help with the website. It is very
needed, and lots of people have talked about improving it, but very
little has happened for quite a while.

Before starting work, I suggest collate ideas from people, then organise
a work plan for things that need to be done, and publish that workplan
somewhere for others to comment on, and be inspired to contribute to
help you.