[Webcom] Drupal / web site editing

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat Nov 19 13:37:11 EST 2011

I used an iframe in the sponsors page so that other languages could
simply copy the code and reuse it without having to worry about
keeping it up to date.  We had some other languages that showed
different sponsors, so this helped on that front.

Anyway... it's a file stored on the osgeo1 server, so you need ssh access,
if you want to keep it as-is.  Just copy the code out of the file and paste
it in your page if you want to make it simpler.  You could just put it in SVN
though I didn't see an easy way to set up higher level control with that
method (maybe a SAC repository for this kind of thing?).

Hope that makes sense,
Tyler