[Webcom] Trouble with svn

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Jul 6 04:53:37 PDT 2012

Dear Webcom,

I'm trying to create a directory in http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g  to
start holding the files for foss4g 2013 and I'm getting a message about not
being able to authenticate with the server (authorisation failed: could not
authenticate to server: rejected basic challenge). Previously I have been
able to check repositories out, and add files and re-commit, but I'm not
massively familiar with subversion so I'm not sure if I have a permissions
problem of some kind, if I'm trying to do the wrong thing,  or if my access
won't allow me to create the necessary directory.

Could someone who knows more about this sort of thing please give me a hand?

Thanks

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18