[Webcom] Re: Can't use search engines to access forum threads

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Mar 8 16:48:37 EST 2012

The original message can be found in nabble by following the thread
link.  It was apparently posted there but did not propagate through to
the actual mailing list.  Possibly this is because the original poster
was not a member of the list.

I have no idea how to change the behavior of nabble with regard to
search results and landing pages.

I would note that I am generally not a big fan of using nabble partly
because it is beyond our control, and seems to lead lots of people
into expecting forum like behavior that often doesn't really work well
with the underlying list.

I'd try to email me WGPuckett who started the thread but Nabble
protects his email address from me. garr

Best regards,
Frank