[Webcom] Re: Subject: [Website] About OSGeo Projects

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:14:10 EDT 2012

Ally,
I suspect that you will find the most current project information about
OSGeo Projects (and some other Geospatial Open Source Projects) is
linked from the contents page at:

http://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/overview.html

These documents are updated every 6 months.

You will notice that these pages are being translated into a number of
languages. Is translating into Taiwanese something that you would be
interested to help promote?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager