[Webcom] Web BoF at FOSS4G

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 07:39:55 PDT 2013

Hi WebCom,

I'm intending to suggest a Birds of a Feather meeting at FOSS4G 2013 for
discussing OSGeo's web services and infrastructure.

I'm considering the title...   WebCom: Upgrade path or migration?

The aim of the meeting would not be to make any decisions - only to collect
the diverse range of thoughts and feeling that people have on these issues.

Please let me know you're thoughts on the proposed title and also whether
or not there's a chance you'll be able to make it to the meeting.  I'll put
something up on the wiki early Monday after you've had a chance to comment.

See http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2013-August/012252.html for
details.

Many thanks,

Ian