[Webcom] osgeo.org project summaries (homepage)

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 07:57:01 PDT 2013

The vote on whether to change the project summaries on osgeo.org to make
them point at the consistent and up to date OSGeo Live summaries stands at
+2 / -0.

I'm therefore going to go ahead and make the changes.  We can then take
feedback on whether any additional improvements are needed.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com