[Webcom] Link OSGeo projects to OSGeoLive Project Overviews

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 06:15:56 PDT 2013

Jeff,
Have a look at the links to the OSGeo web page.
You will see that most links point to http://osgeo.org/<project> which
is an out of date page.
(At some point, I understand the web committee decided it best to point
to consistent pages.)

What I'm proposing is if we do point to an OSGeo page, we should at
least point to an up to date one, hence the OSGeo-Live page.