[Webcom] Link OSGeo projects to OSGeoLive Project Overviews

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jun 26 07:38:03 PDT 2013

Hi Ian,

To follow along your thinking, we might even consider funding a person
to maintain our osgeo.org systems; clearly it is one of the most
important parts of the Foundation, but mostly remains unmaintained and
stagnant.  If the WebComm agrees on this I could approach the Board
about this as a champion.  I feel we need this (in my mind).

As it stands now we have a need for a Drupal developer (to understand
our old system).

Anyway, I'll drop my activity in this thread, I've said my opinions, but
I am not on the WebComm so I will step back and let the committee make
the changes.

Thanks for listening all.

-jeff