[Webcom] Drupal 8

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 11 13:34:34 PDT 2013

Ian,

I'm not sure where the previous discussion on this occurred, but I
wanted to bring Brian Hamlin into the loop (cc:ed).  I have given
Brian access to osgeo1 and asked if he would do a quick survey of the
existing content.  Has there been any progress on drupal migration in
the last couple weeks?  Is there a wiki page on it?

Is there anything I can provide to assist?  Do you have access to the
new VM at OSU OSL?

Since the webcom list is otherwise essentially unused, I'd like to
suggest we use it as the primary venue for drupal migration
discussions.

Best regards,
Frank