[Webcom] Drupal 8

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 13:57:27 PDT 2013

Hi Frank

I've added a couple of new wiki pages for starting to gather requirements
and also for the Drupal 8 evaluation... follow the "Drupal Update 2013"
link at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website_Committee

I've had a couple of weeks off since FOSS4G, but ready to push ahead now.

SSH and database access on the new VM would be useful to set up test
instances of Drupal 8 that people can interact with for the evaluation
phase.  I suggest we gather requirements and complete the D8 evaluation and
then ask for feedback and initiate looking at other software if requested.

Ian