[Webcom] Where do old FOSS4G sites retire to?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Sep 12 10:32:04 PDT 2013

Jo,

We generally host them on the WebExtra VM:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/WebExtraVM

This works easiest for web sites without complex runtime dependencies (ie
mysql, etc).  You can file a ticket after the conference to work out
arrangements to get this done.   I think Jeff and I have experience with
these migrations.

Best regards,
Frank