[Webcom] Deleting spam users

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 03:54:02 PDT 2013

Hi Arnulf,

On the edit page link for the user, I would recommend setting the user to
"blocked" and then creating a list for us of the user accounts that need to
be deleted.

If you delete the account now then we'll not know which content is spam
(although it may be that all content belonging to anonymous is spam if
other users have already been deleted).

The next task would be removing the spam pages and then removing the user...

Ian