[Webcom] Permission to edit a page on osgeo.org

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Oct 28 02:46:25 PDT 2015

Hi Web List,

Not sure if you're the right people to ask, but I have been asked to update
the Astun Technology entry on the service providers page at
http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile?SET=1&MUL_COUNTRY%5B%5D=00002&MUL_LANGUAGE%5B%5D=00008
but when I log in I can only edit the OA Digital entry (which also needs
doing, to be honest).

Thanks

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18