[Webcom] Permission to edit a page on osgeo.org

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Oct 28 05:43:30 PDT 2015

Hi Jo,

I think the right people to ask is the OSGeo SAC committee (subscribe at
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/sac), or file a ticket in their
Trac system (similar ticket example:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1470).

But to try to answer you here (I am not a SAC committee member, and I
have no privileges to the backend database that stores those entries,
unfortunately):

- I believe the Astun Technology entry is tied to the username who
created that entry initially
- you need to log in with that same username and then you will see an
"Edit" tab for your entry (on the very right column)
- if you don't know what username created the entry, or other
possibilities, you would then have to either ask on the SAC mailing
list, or try to create a ticket and give it a polite "bump" after a few
days to make sure you get the SAC team answering

Sorry I am so vague.

-jeff