[Webcom] sponsor logos

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:29:44 PST 2016

While rotating sponsor logos would be cool, I suggest we do our best to
ensure that what is set up by an enthusiastic volunteer today will be
sustainable.
KISS design principle.
If the website doesn't get updated for 5 years, will the currently set
up rotating logos still be relevant?

Cheers, Cameron