[Webcom] sponsor logos

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 04:37:16 PST 2016

I think it's essential that OSGeo offers this to sponsors.

I suggest we should do a quick fix on the current website to make this
happen now, and then also do it properly (and definitely following KISS
principle) with the site redevelopment.

I can add a new block on the right hand side of the current site to contain
the rotating logo, or add a logo to the existing "Support OSGeo" block.
Presumably the logo of a silver sponsor should be shown more frequently
than a bronze?