[Webcom] Fwd: OSGeo Sponsor pages in different languages are out of date

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:13:29 PDT 2016

Thank you Astrid - with the current translation system it looks like the
IFrame is the only real option for a quick fix (otherwise each time the
logos are updated each language page has to be updated manually).

This is also a good starting place for testing the proposed website
replacement - the new language translation system should be able to handle
situations like this easily.