[Webcom] Fwd: OSGeo Sponsor pages in different languages are out of date

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:03:03 PDT 2016

I've updated the sponsor_logos.html file that is used by the IFrame in all
the translated pages except for the English and German.

The English and German pages are both normal drupal pages - but let me know
if you'd like the German page to use the IFrame as well so that it gets
updated automatically with all of the others.

I can continue to update the html file each time the sponsor information
changes at the same time as doing the manual update for the randomly
rotating sponsor logos.