[Web Comm] Removing members from committees

Dave Patton dpatton at confluence.org
Wed Jun 28 12:17:33 EDT 2006

Jason Birch wrote:
> The state of WebCom membership is not healthy anyway; I don't think that
> I could meet quorum.  I believe that one of the items for Monday's
> meeting should be that members who have not confirmed their membership
> by email or attendance at the meeting will be dropped

Have I missed something? In May, the WebCom meeting was on a Wednesday,
and I was told that was 'the agreed upon time' that worked best for
everyone.

Also, note that this coming weekend is a holiday weekend
in both Canada and the USA, so having a meeting on Monday
may not be the best date.

I'd suggest that even for regularly scheduled meetings a reminder
email be sent to this list 7 days prior(and then maybe 1 day prior).

--
Dave Patton

Co-Lead Developer, Punt
http://punt.sourceforge.net/