[Web Comm] Removing members from committees

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jun 28 12:31:51 EDT 2006

Dave Patton wrote:
> I'd suggest that even for regularly scheduled meetings a reminder
> email be sent to this list 7 days prior(and then maybe 1 day prior).

Folks,

I'd also like to encourage the 1 day prior reminder, and even a "one hour"
previous reminder in IRC.  I'm terrible with regard to keeping track of
irregular meetings, so a reminder not too long beforehand is very helpful
to me.  I suspect I'm not the only one.

A July 3rd meeting is likely to be lightly attended, but we can still get
started on some stuff.

Best regards,