Setting up a mapbuilder nightly build - Introductions

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 18:43:03 EDT 2006

Matt,
meet Jody, Geotools, Geoserver wizard with ideas on java build systems,

meet the OSGeo Web Committee (I think this is the right list)? These
guys are responsible for the new OSGeo server which we could use for
setting up the nightly builds.
Matt, you will probably want to join this list.

Matt is a mapbuilder developer who uses Cruise Control at work and has
volunteered to set up the nightly builds for mapbuilder. Jody might
point out that Continuum is a better tool. (Apparently available from
Codehase - which is another option for us).

Would it be ok to get a login for Matt on the OSGeo server?
And is he allowed to install software on it?

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net