[Web Comm] Setting up a mapbuilder nightly build - Introductions

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 5 22:30:10 EDT 2006

We don't have an OSGeo server yet... to my knowledge anyway.  Shouldn't be too long, but then we'll need to get the core services migrated and stable before adding any additional services.

In the meantime, you might want to talk to Hobu, Mateusz, and Frank who have recently set up BuildBot on one of the "donated" Telascience servers.  There's probably a place there for whatever tool you decide on, and someone from the SAC can likely get you started.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/BuildBot_Configuration

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/SAC

Jason