[webmap-discuss] Re: Map Width/Height defined as a percentage in OWS Context

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Wed Dec 6 18:43:15 EST 2006

What if the OWSContext doc is intended to be viewed given a target
width/height?

Having said this, maybe Window/@units (i.e. "pixels" or "percent") would
be useful.

I still think, as per our decisions in WMC 1.0.0, that a client can
decipher what to do with BoundingBox and Window.  Nevertheless, I'll
tack this on as a discussion item for next week's ContextRWG.

..Tom