[Wps-discuss] shootout 2013

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 04:43:19 PDT 2013

Hi all,

sorry for delay,  back at work (mostly, still),

so, what will we do? Shell we start with the wiki, where everybody will
add some features of particular project, so at the end, we will have
table of project (columns) and their features (rows), so we can see,
what's interesting where?

We could also do client-server crosscheck, each client would draw
(randomly pick) some server, and then both (server and client) could
demonstrate their compatibility (of course, hard work on both sides is
assumed).

?

Jachym
--