[Wps-discuss] shootout 2013

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 21:11:35 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 24 July 2013 at 9:43 PM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> sorry for delay, back at work (mostly, still),
>
> so, what will we do? Shell we start with the wiki, where everybody will
> add some features of particular project, so at the end, we will have
> table of project (columns) and their features (rows), so we can see,
> what's interesting where?

You may want to make a shared google presentation, so people can fill in project details & information (and collaborate on what will be shown?)
> We could also do client-server crosscheck, each client would draw
> (randomly pick) some server, and then both (server and client) could
> demonstrate their compatibility (of course, hard work on both sides is
> assumed).

I think if teams could provide a download (or service) link it would be great. Teams that provide a download earlier will get the most testing in.  That said last time we were really light on clients :(

I have gotten a few questions off-list asking what is going on as they could not see WPS on the FOSS4G program.

Aside: You could also go for "WPS Roundup" which may be taken as let adversarial than "shootout"