[intl-discuss] Need for this list?

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 07:07:59 EST 2007

Hi

I'm a tourist
I am here because of the AU team setting up and I am interested in
seeing if we can get geofoss folks to a barcamp to broaden the scope
in a goodly way.

I wouldnt be up for a high throughput list of local geofoss dialogue
but am interested when folks move around, particularly south ;).

Perhaps you can use the list to keep track of folks attending
international conferences etc so that they can hook into local
communities?
Speaker circuit stuff? Posts about stuff thats beyond one locale?

I am -1 for killing it because I don't know any better. =)

Toru Mori could be right that there are other forums that would be better.
It has been a functional space during my time here so if it has served
its purpose thats all good. Thought it might be handy to throw in an
eccentric perspective.

Cheers from here

Janet