[Zoo-discuss] Meeting in Sydney

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 29 07:54:54 PDT 2009

In case some of you have not heard, I won't be able to travel from
Sydney to Japan this year (could not find an affordable option that met
my travel times)...so I think we should make sure that we plan for some
Zoo discussions in Sydney.

I arrive in Sydney: Monday 19 October 09h15.

I'll probably be assisting with workshop computer preparations during
that Monday, but how about we plan for that night (Monday 19 October,
the day before workshops begin) for an evening of Zoo discussions?

Thoughts?

-jeff