[Zoo-discuss] Meeting in Sydney

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:17:15 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff , Hi all

So sad that you cannot join FOSS4G Japan this year...
Anyway, we will enjoy Sydney all together, and make some noise in the Ibis
hotel ! ahah

Gerald, Venka and I will arrive on sunday 18th at night

We initially planned to organize ZOO meeting in a quiet place on the
afternoon, in order to be efficient, without too many beers !

I think it is good if you can come earlier as possible in the afternoon,
after you're done with assisting workshop presentation.

What about from 16:00 to 20:00 for the meeting ? Like this we can enjoy the
evening after serious discussions !
Any others ideas ?

I think 4 hours should be enough, i will soon propose some guidlines for
this meeting.
Also have to find a peaceful coffeshop to meet, with wifi access.

Nick