[ZOO-Discuss] WPS Client and Introduction

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 00:26:44 PDT 2010

Hello Jody,

Good to hear from you, i remember meeting you after the ZOO Project
presentation at FOSS4G2009.
Thanks for you interest in ZOO, i hope you can use ZOO Kernel and API to
communicate with your WPS client project.
(Btw, passing features, rasters or any other kind of data is quiet easy to
achieve using a ZOO service, with xlinks)

I just read your comparison of WPS implementations on How2Map, very
interesting.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions on this ML or on the IRC chanel.
We got a few public and private client-side demo running, and i'll be happy
to help if needed.

Best,

Nicolas BOZON
CEO - 3LIZ sarl