[ZOO-Discuss] WPS Client and Introduction

Jody Garnett Jody.Garnett at lisasoft.com
Tue Jun 22 00:38:09 PDT 2010

On 22/06/2010, at 5:26 PM, nicolas bozon wrote:

> Hello Jody,
>
> Good to hear from you, i remember meeting you after the ZOO Project presentation at FOSS4G2009.

That was indeed fun; I am looking forward to attending foss4g this year and meeting more people.

> Thanks for you interest in ZOO, i hope you can use ZOO Kernel and API to communicate with your WPS client project.
> (Btw, passing features, rasters or any other kind of data is quiet easy to achieve using a ZOO service, with xlinks)

Do you have an example I should look at?

> I just read your comparison of WPS implementations on How2Map, very interesting.

No worries; it is just a blog; i will take some notes there as I go.

> Please do not hesitate to ask questions on this ML or on the IRC chanel.
> We got a few public and private client-side demo running, and i'll be happy to help if needed.

Do you have links to a public WPS service I could test against? I mostly want to ensure the client can parse the capabilities document and make sense of the describe process statements.

Jody