[ZOO-Discuss] Translation tool

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Nov 4 03:24:05 PDT 2010

Hi Gerald and list,

At FOSS4G Tokyo I mentioned a translation tool, which I recently came
across.
Here the link to the project site: http://www.transifex.net/

I first wanted to use it for another project, but realized that it only (?)
supports .po files.
I tried to setup a translation project using ZOO as a test, but somehow I
wasn't successful because the ZOO .po files have a bit different naming and
directory structure than other projects seem to have. Maybe someone else
knows better about this.

I think it might be a good idea to use some some online translation tool,
though I haven't tested Transifex yet in detail.

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de