[ZOO-Discuss] GIS GRASS ZOO integration

Eugenio Realini eugenio.realini at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 20:15:57 PDT 2010

Actually, it seems that ZOO accepts "grass_band_number" even if it is
not displayed in the DescribeProcess XML. Maybe I'm missing something?

Now we have a data import error, we'll try to deal with it:
http://131.175.143.108/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi?Service=WPS&Request=Execute&Version=1.0.0&Identifier=r_univar&DataInputs=map=DTM_108.tif;grass_band_number=1

Ege