[ZOO-Discuss] Default Processes

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Sep 10 10:59:26 PDT 2010

Hi Bastian,

Nice seeing you at FOSS4G2010.  Is your FP7 report available?
Eager to know the kind of tests you performed and test with
the ZOO-Kernel on OSGeo-Live DVD. Also awaiting for Theodor's
presentation file. Can you please send a PDF, Theodor?

Would be nice to plan some compliance test before we meet
again in Denver.

Best

Venka